Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cover to Cover with LaQuita: Welcome!

Cover to Cover with LaQuita: Welcome!: Hello! I would like to welcome everyone to my blog. The purpose is to share readings as well as feedback for urban or erotica books that have...

I have officially signed to La Femme Fatale Publishing! Look out world here comes America's Next Best Selling Author! Representing Memphis, TN.

Let The Games Begin will be a crime thriller series published in September! Get ready because there will be more titles coming after that. I write from all genres and this is my first multi-genre series!

4 comments:

  1. Attention readers and bloggers Let The Games Begin part one of the series Ebook releases today! Will update website once it goes live!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everyone, please check out my movie trailer for Let The Games Begin part 1

    http://animoto.com/play/1XOl8CexsGU1SKl50YudJg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a live interview with KD Harris of La Femme Fatale Publishing Co. Check out Factual Fiction Live with KD Harris on my facebook page Author LaQuita Cameron.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone, i will be attending the Methodist Health Fair and Fall Festival being held on September 27th Saturday. The place is Craigmont High Schoo in Memphis, TN. There will be FREE public admission and fun and food!

    ReplyDelete